Re: A strange behavior about update my system.

Vinicius wrote:
THe RHN Alert's tool is showing that "rsh" is available, but when I click "execute up2date", it shows "Your system is fully updated. No new packages are needed." .
I have the same behavior with "yum update".
Could anybody help me, please?

This happens quite regularly. An update has been posted to download.fedora.redhat.com but it hasn't reached (all) the mirrors yet.

If you really want to get the update ASAP, try:

# rpm -Uvh http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/rsh-0.17-24.1.i386.rpm

(I assume you're on FC3)

Paul.