Prevent Kernel Module from Loading

If I _don't_ want a kernel module to load, where do I configure that?
The module isn't in /etc/modprobe.conf - so commenting it out (the google answer I kept on getting) isn't how to do it.

The module I don't want to have loaded is tiglusb.ko

That module is deprectated by a user space library (libticables linked against libusb) and when it loads, it doesn't work and prevents libticables from working (until you rmmod it)

I could just delete the .ko but that only lasts as long as the next kernel update.

--
Cheap Linux CD's
http://mpeters.us/linux/