Re: gnome desktop backround

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 20:47 +1300, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

> Hi, using fc3 the gnome desktop back ground is crap, what ever image I
> select is over written within seconds with some plain colours, either
> blue or white.

Hi Rob -

How are you changing your background image?  On my FC3 system, I right-
click on the desktop and choose Change Desktop Background from the
context menu.  Is that what you are doing?  How was your system built?
Is it a fresh install of FC3 or upgrade from earlier version?  Can you
provide a little more information?

Also - can you please post to the list in plain text instead of HTML?
There are several list members who prefer plain text for a number of
reasons.

Cheers,
Thomas