Re: Not able to create folder in a USB disk

Olaf,  this doesn't seem to do the trick, I have this for my WinXP
(vfat) partition in fstab:
/dev/hda1 /mnt/c vfat defaults,noauto,user        0 0

With this I can't create folders in the vfat partition in nautilus,
however I _can_ do it in the terminal and as soon as I do it, thanks to
gamin, I can see the folder show up in nautilus.  And as soon as I rmdir
it the folder in nautilus disappears just as expected.  So the bug seems
to be in nautilus only.

The message I get is something like:
"Error <<Invalud parameteres>> creating the new folder"

As a side note, I have another partition with ext3 configured with the
sames options like the vfat partition and I can create folder there with
nautilus flawlessly.

What can I do?

-William