Re: Keyborad problem

eric tanguy wrote:
> When i boot my fc3, in graphical login the keyboard is qwerty whereas
> everywhere after that the keyboard is azerty. What's going wrong ?
> I also try to modify the graphical login theme but i can't achieve that ?

I've got a sneaking feeling here...

Don't quote me on any of this, but I suspect that you'll find there are
per-user and per-system settings for keyboard layout. Per-user settings
are done through the Preferences -> Keyboard -> Layout option (in
Gnome), while per-system settings are done through
system-config-keyboard, run as root.

Obviously, at the login screen, you've yet to log in, so you don't get
your per-user settings.

I haven't tried this (if you do, please can you report back one way or
the other), but when you have different settings at the logon screen to
elsewhere, it usually comes down to something like that...

James.

--
E-mail address: james | I must refute the rumour that one of our team members
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | walks on water. Although it's true that Barry Cryer