FC3: Problem loading aic79xx SCSI driver

I'm been trying very unsuccessfully to load FC3 on a brand new Dell
Precision Workstation 370n.  It seems to come with a Adaptec 39320
SCSI Card.  During installation, everything works well right up till
after the media check.  Then the screen shows a bunch of:
"SELinux: initialized (dev ..."
messages and a box that reads:
This box never goes away.  I read on another list something about
disabling HostRaid in the SCSI Bios as a possible solution.  I looked
around in the SCSI Bios and what I found didn't match the
documentation from adaptec
(http://download.adaptec.com/pdfs/user_guides/ULTRA320_UG_EN.PDF).
I've deleted all the arrays, but it doesn't seem to have helped.

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Jason