Re: HELP SSHD crashes on startup

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Do, den 02.12.2004 schrieb Alex White um 4:58:
[snipped]
Have you checked your firewall settings? It really does sound like a firewalling problem.

[snipped]
Yes, I bet the the same and answered in this direction to the other
thread he opened hours ago.

A timeout indicates a package DROP. If the daemon would not listen a
reject would appear. So it is very certain a wrong firewall setup.

Alexander

Oh, okay got ya, I missed that part of the thread, as I was fixing my own idiotic shorewall issue with postfix. =-(