Re: Adding a network printer

It doesn't work.

Name of queue is lp
Queue type is LPD
Server is correct and connected. Queue is lp
Printer model is correct and driver is Postscript

Printer configuration shows it as connected.

I already tried different drivers and queue types. Nothing works.
I have Windows and Unix systems using this printer without a problem.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Martin