anaconda cd test keeps failing

I downloaded the Fedora core 3 torrent file, check the md5sum, which
passed, and  burned the images at 10x using nero 6.3 Ultra Edition and
12x RW disks, boot with cd 1 and start the anaconda cd test  which
keeps failing. Only cd 2 passed. I then search torrent sites for each
disk iso  and downloaded the torrent file for each cd. Do md5sum
comparison, which passed and burned the cds with Nero 6.3UE at 4x
using 4x RW disks. Boot cd 1, start anaconda test  which failed for cd
1, 3, and 4.  I used bittornado v0.3.8 for the downloads.  Now the
only thing left to try is downloading from http. I am curring running
Fedora core2 and I want to do a clean install of Fedora core3.

It looks like some one is having the same problem as me on this thread.
http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-26120.html
Anyone know how to fix the problem

PS I just got on the list. I apologize if this topic was discussed before.