Re: Squirrelmail problem after update

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Bas Bosman wrote:

I updated my squirrelmail and now there is a problem.

I've searched on dovecot and found:

Configuration asks IMAP server name for some workarounds, I'm not aware of
Dovecot requiring any so just select the "other" option. By default it uses
INBOX-prefix, remove it.

But i dont see inbox prefixed.

The problem is that I see drafts sent and trash displayed twice.

I know this is something in the config but I cant find it.

(it looks like this now):

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage =1&mailbox=INBOX> INBOX

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage
=1&mailbox=Drafts> Drafts

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage
=1&mailbox=Sent> Sent

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage
=1&mailbox=Trash> Trash

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage
=1&mailbox=mail%2FDrafts> Drafts

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage
=1&mailbox=mail%2FSent> Sent

<http://mail.lmv-clan.nl/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage
=1&mailbox=mail%2FTrash> Trash

I see I'm not the only one with this problem. :/

--
: damocles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood  :