Re: xawtv: no audio sound

Raffi Khatchadourian wrote:

I am experiencing problems with xawtv on Fedora Core 3 with an ATI All In Wonder 8500. I am able to receive TV video, however, with no sound. The line-in on my sound card is operational and it seems that the program itself is not outputting audio. Has anyone experienced similar problems?

If you are using KDE try disabling the arts soundserver startup or whatever the equivalent is on GNOME.