Re: How to purge messages in Thunderbird.

VJ wrote:

Hi
It is a small question related to ThunderBird. I have set a property in my IMAP email account settings due to which the messages will not be moved to Trash when deleted, but will be marked as deleted. Now I want to have something which is similar to Purge in Outlook Express to delete the messages that have been marked as deleted.

I tried searching for it before writing this mail to the list.

Regards from
VJ

I Got it!!!
It was File->Compact Folders.

I wrongly assumed it was something like Outlook which compacts the local folders.

VJ