Re: FC3 Install Problems with SCSI-Only Machine

Edward wrote:

In the install, just before it gets to the hard drive stuff, I used to have to switch to a separate
console that had a bash prompt and type in the modprobe command relevant to my scsi card.
I think you then also have to modprobe sg (scsi generic?) module, then you should be good
to go.

Regards,
Ed.

Yes, I thought of that. I checked the consoles, but none seems to have a shell running at this point in the install.

- John