Re: gnome / simple theme / changing the colors on menus

Terry R. Grier wrote:

Ok... I know this may sound petty.. .but I am 99% there as to way my computer looks.

Using
gnome
and theme called simple.

My issue is how/can I change the colors of a item that is selected [[ currently is it white. and I when I move my mouse over the menu selection I cannot read what it say cause it is all white.

I have looked and looked. I can find how to change the background color and the panel color ...but not this option.

anyone know off hand?

Thanks T

That's one simple feature that KDE has which is sorely lacking in GNOME. If it's there, I've yet to find it. One probably has to tweak a config file someplace.....