Re: Separate Mail Boxes for Different Accounts in Evolution

On Sunday 28 November 2004 21:26, Ester Muñoz wrote:
>  All the mail from the 3 will end up in the same inbox
> using Evolution.

Why?

It certainly does not happen with imap; I have several imap accounts on
several computers and read most of them with at least two of Thunderbird,
Kmail, Evolution Mozilla and Safari.

All handled this well.

I would expect them to manage it with pop3 too, except that sharing folders
would no longer be possible.

--
Cheers
John