FC3: Fedora updates

When I run the red icon update, I see a long list of available updates, then I proceed but the update says that my system is fully updated, I think that it is not possible as I just finished un upgrade from FC2 (it is not a fresh install).

Lines of /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources are:

yum fedora-core-3 http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/
yum updates-released http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/

Any help???

--

Antonio M.

Working with  Mozilla Thunderbird on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3
    Uso Mozilla Thunderbird  su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3
		www.montagnani.org