Dual Internet Routing Questions

Hi All,

How can I route internet traffic from two separate network connections to my fedora Core 2 Linux box. I have three network cards installed, eth1 is my primary internet connection.  Eth2 is my second internet connection which receives requests for the web server.  Eth0 is my internal network connection.

If a request is made on Eth2 the system currently uses the default gateway (eth1) to send the answer back.

How can I build the routing tables so that if a request originates on eth2 that it uses eth2 to send the answer back to the client? and if a request is received on eth1 that the system uses eth1 to send the answer back?

Internet1 (eth1) <-----> |Fedora | -----> Eth0 -----> Internal network

Internet2 (eth2) <-----> |Core 2 |

By the way eth1 and eth2 have dynamic ip addresses.  Is there a helpful script for doing this?  I don't have anything special loaded on the fedora core 2 system - perhaps I need to load some routing software?

Thanks

Rick Meyer