Re: Acrobat Reader plugin on FC3

Matthew Miller wrote:

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 11:42:20AM -0500, fredex wrote:

So, why would someone, when re-packaging for fedora, split up the package like that, when the original package isn't split?

Personally, I hate the acrobat plugin. I have no need to have other apps running inside my browser window -- just send me the PDF, and I'll look at it in the appropriate application.

Thats really doing things the hard way.. So many sites use PDF's now for brochures and docs and various other things that to have it just open in the browser really makes it simple and quick..