Re: Print to PDF rocks !

>This is specifically in OpenOffice? Or can you create a cups or lpd
>spooler to create PDFs from any machine?
>I took a look at cups-pdf but when I went to add a new printer...  I
did
>not see the print to PDF option.
>Perhaps it needs to be tweaked for FC3 or I'm not doing something
right.

>Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

I have just recently installed cups with pdf and I had to download and
install the cups-rpm from
http://www.noisygecko.com/Projects/Linux/cups-pdf/view

This was for FC1 but I imagine it is the same for FC3. Once the rpm was
installed, after restarting the cups service, the pdf option was
available.

Ei