Re: Successful M$ products on Fedora

On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 16:07 +0000, Paul Flanders wrote:
> Sorry should have added this to last message, however just found a site
> which shows wine running all sorts of m$ apps front page and
> dreamweaver..

For the record, FrontPage 2002 does not run properly with wine (nor
Crossover Office). I haven't checked in some time but IBM may have a
linux web authoring suite designed for wine.

Employing spectacular stupidity, I also tried to use wine on an
installed XP partition converted to FAT32. Wine gets totally confused by
case insensitive windows applications. My astonishing ineptitude was
only salved by my contrasting good sense to back up in advance -;)

JMHO but - at least for me - dual boot is preferable to wine.