Re: Successful M$ products on Fedora

On Saturday 27 November 2004 08:54, John Summerfield wrote:
>On Saturday 27 November 2004 12:56, Ed Wilts wrote:
>> IBM HomePage Builder was decent.  I haven't run it recently
>> though.

>I'm sure that came out of IBM Japan back when I was using OS/2. I
> was usin RHL from 3.0.3, dropped OS/2 in favour of RHL 5.0
> (Hurricane). I don't recall hearing of it since.
>--
>Cheers
>John

Me either John.  It drops off sharp at the edge of town you know. :)

I've got an older version of quanta installed here, works great, and
the pages I can generate with it will pass muster at the w3c test
site, and I am NOT a webmaster by any means.  Thats been tested at
the tv station along with a just purchased copy of frontpage as we
were coming up on the election returns in '00.  The output of
frontpage usually fails the w3c test site by line 2, and will often
have more errors than there are lines in the script.  It works only
because browsers have been working around its bugs for nearly a
decade now.  I asked my IT friend Jim about frontpage in october as
he was writing up our election returns web pages and he said its been
updated, but its as bad as ever at the end of the day.  It gets used
because its fast I guess.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)