From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert L Cochran
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 12:42 PM
To: samurai@xxxxxxx; For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Where is the FC3 kernel Source?

Sam Williams wrote:

>I apologize for not reading the release notes, but I'm in the process
>of trying to use FC for a multi-million dollar, multi- architectural
>aircraft control and simulation environment. So in addition to having
>two corporations, several executive VP's, severe deadlines, and
>insufficient staffing I now must read all the project documentation.
>Whether or not you realize it, changes like this can cause great
>management discomfort over the use of FC.

Of course, if any part of the above claim about "a multi-million
dollar,....aircraft control...two corporations....executive vice
presidents..." project were true, you wouldn't be using Fedora Core for
it. You'd be using the software that various regulatory agencies like
the FAA expect you to. And you'd have hired some seriously competent
help. You sure wouldn't be on Fedora-List!

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA