Flash card detected, but system hang up when try to open it

Hi

I really like the automount function. It works smoothly with my
cdrecorder. But I have no luck with my flash card.

I'm using GNOME as my desktop, my flash card can be detected--which
means an icon will appera on my desktop titled like "131M Removable
Media". But when I click it (or type "ll /media/usbdisk) the system will
hangs up.

Here is a snapshot of my /etc/fstab file when the flash card is pluged in:

/dev/sda1               /media/usbdisk          vfat
pamconsole,noatime,sync,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,exec,noauto,managed
0 0

I have disabled a system serivces called "amd", could that be the reason?

Thanks

Xia