Apache and PHP

Hi all,

I have set up Apache 2.0.52 on a Linux Fedora Core 3 system. I have tested my new web server to see if PHP has been enabled on it with <?php phpinfo();> script and it works, so PHP has been enabled automatically on my Apache web server. Now my problem is that I can not connect to MySQL databases throught PHP and the error maesage is: Can connect through socket... however PHP has been enabled before. I added Loadmodule to httpd.conf file and also checked PHP.ini file to see if mysql.so which has PHP mysql functions is loaded and it was loaded correctly. Also, when I run my mysql script by PHP command line interpretet as: php MySQLScript.php it show correct message and connects successfuly, but through web server it does not. Can anybody help ?

Regards,

Danesh Daroui