Re: Where are we going in the Fedora development?

William Hooper wrote:

akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx said:

My reaction to having changes made in resolv.conf disappear after a reboot was not a positive one. Luckily I had a hint of why this was happening in a previous posting.

I don't believe anything has changed WRT resolv.conf. Perhaps you can provide more info.

This sounds like one of your interfaces is configured with DHCP and it is adding the DNS settings received in the response to /etc/resolv.conf.

Alan