Re: DVD Burner Questions

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Fr, den 26.11.2004 schrieb James McKenzie um 3:36:

Thanks Alexander. Where are the k3b files located? Are they included with the FC2 distro or do I have to download them from the web?

James McKenzie

k3b is part of Fedora Core 2 and you can get the latest fix version from updates of your local mirror

http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/fedora-core/updates/2/i386/k3b-0.11.14-0.FC2.2.i386.rpm

Of course, using yum or up2date is easiest way to get the dependencies
as well in a rush.

Alexander

Again thanks. I think that yum install k3b should work. I'm off to see if k3b will allow me to save off backup configuration files, something that xcdroast does not allow me to do.

--

James McKenzie
jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx