Re: Can't get shockwave viewer to install in FC3

Peter Cannon wrote:
On Thursday 25 November 2004 12:16, Paul Howarth wrote:
Hey That worked, I think? the menu entry has gone but I can fix that, a massive document opens on the left side of my screen which relates to settings so I suppose there is some configuration work to do.

Did you run btdownloadgui.py without any parameters?

Try:
btdownloadgui.py --responsefile some.torrent.file

There is a dialogue box that says download failed but you cant do anything with it fortunately I started it from a terminal and just hit ctrl c and that killed it.

Many thanks I'll struggle on from here just need to get Flash and gdesklets working.

Also don't forget to try gnome-btdownload too.

Paul.