Re: Can't get shockwave viewer to install in FC3

Kim Lux wrote:

 Thanks for the link to the flashviewer rpm.

 It installed fine, ie without errors on my FC3, but doesn't install
 flash for konqueror. Firefox used flash fine.

 rpm returns this (plus messages about NOID !)

 Registering flashplayer as a XPCOM component in
 /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.3

 Registering flashplayer as a XPCOM component in /usr/lib/firefox-1.0
 Setup is complete.

Yeah it told me that about Firefox as well, but the reality was something different. So far, I can't get any plugins to work with Firefox like they're supposed to....

I'm using the 1.0 RPM from Fedora.