Re: FC3 Seems to "Freeze" sometimes

Colin O'Flynn wrote:
Hello,

I'm having a wierd to me problem with FC3. It occasionally seems to stop responding for periods of time. I can't click on anything with the mouse, then eventually it starts responding again.

Some useful information:

-Using KDE
-Using nvidia driver

-snip-

I can say I've had this reported on KDE 3.2.3 systems that use Mozilla, but not nVidia. No error messages; just freezes. I've disabled klipper, but it seems to persist on some systems. There are several bugs in the KDE bugzilla that reference similar problems and mostly attribute the cause(s) to Klipper, Qt, and text-input in Konqueror.

-Ben Smith Dees Consulting www.deesconsulting.com