Re: Where is the FC3 kernel Source?

Sam Williams wrote:

I apologize for not reading the release notes, but I'm in the
process of trying to use FC for a multi-million dollar, multi-
architectural aircraft control and simulation environment. So in
addition to having two corporations, several executive VP's, severe
deadlines, and insufficient staffing I now must read all the project
documentation. Whether or not you realize it, changes like this can
cause great management discomfort over the use of FC.

Of course, if any part of the above claim about "a multi-million dollar,....aircraft control...two corporations....executive vice presidents..." project were true, you wouldn't be using Fedora Core for it. You'd be using the software that various regulatory agencies like the FAA expect you to. And you'd have hired some seriously competent help. You sure wouldn't be on Fedora-List!

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA