Re: FC3 Seems to "Freeze" sometimes

Hi,

Hmm.. sounds like some other people are seeing this too! When this happens for
me I can use Alt-Tab and the alt-tab selection comes up, and I can sometimes
even switch to a different program.

However the bar at the bottom is totally unresponsive during this time, so
clicking on the program doesn't bring it up but I can alt-tab to it.

Any running programs continue to run fine - for example Xine if playing some
music or a movie will continue to play this totally uninterrupted.

As well I can always get to a console by using the ctrl-alt-F2/F3/F4/etc and
run top if I need too... haven't checked yet what happens exactly, I've just
killed off Firefox and it seems to go away.

At the time I normally end up having a bunch of things open, like firefox w/
acrobat plugin active. Though I'm not really 100% sure what the conditions
are to cause it because of its seemingly random nature.

Regards,

 -Colin