Re: daytime service

thanks,it worked!

Satish Balay yazmış:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Markku Kolkka wrote:

Mustafa Orkun kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko, 24. marraskuuta 2004 16:35):

hi,when installing FC3 i've chosed automatically adjusting
time via internet.but everytime the system starts,the time is
adjusted wrongly to a time 2 hours later.

Most likely, your timezone setting is incorrect. Fix that first.

I've seen the time FC3 to be 12 hours off - when I suspend/resume. Not
sure why it happend. I've tried the following - so far its appears to
work:

- run system-config-date
- uncheck 'Enable Network Time Protocol'
- fix date/time & timezone to correct values.
- <apply changes - I guess this sets the hardwareclock to the correct time>
- Now re-enable 'Enable Network Time Protocol'

Satish