Re: TwinView on Fedora Core 3

S J wrote:

Hi,
I've managed to successfully make TwinView (2 monitors and 1 nvidia card) work. Except, no matter what I do, the spanning seems to be backwards viz. Right Monitor to Left instead of Left Monitor to right.

...snip...

Have you tried swapping the connections to your monitors? :-)

--
Guy Fraser

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.