Connecting to Net

Hi i am having an Integrated Intel Gigabit ethernet controller, and am connected to LAN, but Fedora doesnt give any option of this controller to be connected to the internet, when i choose Intel gigabit (not integrated) even then i get the same problem. ie when i select the harware interface to intel gigabit @eth0 and then try to activate it, i get an error message saying could not activate the component, error component missing. I am struck how should i proceed. And yeah SATA drive gives a big problem.
- thanks in advance
ash

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!