Re: Checking Ink Levels aka list ettiquette: a note to the wiki writer

On Monday 22 November 2004 09:15, Patrick Ryan Vinson wrote:
> ello Everybody,
>
> I've been using Linux for quite sometime now and I just realized that I

That was something else I meant to mention.

When you have a question to ask, don't randomly change the topic, use your
email cliet's compose facility.

Many email clients well see this is part of the list etticut thread; when I
mark the thread read or otherwise dispost of it, there goes your question.
When my email client collapses the tread, I can't find your Q any more.

--
Cheers
John