Lilo boot timeout

Hi,

We have installed FC3 in a laptop computer with WinXP. Everything is okay, but for one thing: During boot, the system only gives us a couple of seconds to hit enter before it goes ahead and starts linux. If we are fast enough to hit enter in this time, we get the choice menu.

Is there a way to increase the time we have to choose?

Thanks,
Gustavo.
*Gustavo Seabra*
<http://www.ksu.edu/chem/personnel/faculty/grad/jvo/ortiz/people_seabra.html>