Assertion errors on FC3 install

I have been running the FC3 ISOs trying to install to a Samsung 40GB HD, and encounter a series of "assertion" errors.
At the point of selecting "Desktop", I must 'Cancel' them 26x to get by, and after selecting Manual partitioning, 39x, then before selecting firewall options 10x, then after opting for the Default package installation, 22x -- which is followed immediately by a fatal Exception, which kicks me out.

The above sequence repeats exactly each attempt.
There is a Bugzilla item for this, or something like it, # 138419, but no resolution there yet AFAIK.  Hoping for any kind of workaround.
--
Brian Hall
Web editor

For anyone who wants to make a success of a
Web site, there is one decision that must be
made before any other: Hire an editor.
- Gerry McGovern, ClickZ Today

If you do not use correct grammar, people will
lose respect for you, and they will
burn down your house.
- Dave Barry