Re: FC3 and SMC EZ 1660 card

Sounds like your driver isn't getting loaded. Do you see it there in the output of lsmod?

Bob

Andy Messier wrote:

Ok, I admit my computer's getting pretty old, but I wouldn't have
expected my ethernet card to suddenly not be supported by a default
Linux installation.

I have an SMC EZ 1660 ethernet card, and have installed just about
every Redhat and Fedora version since 6.something on this PC.  Now,
all of a sudden, my ethernet card doesn't work after an installation
of Fedora Core 3.  Hardware browser has it listed as an unknown
device.

Does anyone know what changed with this release, and what I need to do
to get this working?

Thanks,
Andy