[FC3] Printing envelopes from OpenOffice.org

I have an HP7110 all-in-one that uses hpoj. When trying to print an
envelope in OOo, the printer goes through all the motions of printing,
but no ink appears on the envelope. Printing and envelope document onto
a standard sheet of paper doesn't work either, but printing anything BUT
an envelope does. This worked in FC2. I don't know if this is an hpoj
issue or an OOo issue. Anyone care to make a suggestion?

Thanks,

-P