Re: DVD burning in Core 3 with TDK IndiDVD

Thanks to all for the hints and tips.

I don't think the DVD blanks are the problem.
That's because the DVDs I've created ARE usable
in Windows.

I tried "growisofs" - the "-Z /dev/dvd=filename" option
didn't work, and leaving it out DID create a DVD - which,
again, only Windows can read.

Since the purpose of this DVD is to make archival backups
of data files, it is sufficient that they ARE accessible
from a Windows computer.  So I'm OK for now.

But someday I'd really like to make Linux-compatible DVDs,
too.

Calvin

--
Calvin Dodge