Re: How to install FC3 w/o cdrom or usb

Do a mininmal fc1 install and manually partition so it only creates /
and swap in a 1gb partition then create a new partition at the "end"
of the hd vfat or ext and put the iso's in it get the boot.iso and put
it in there too. Rename the boot.iso to glbf.iso. get glbf floppy
image from deesconsuting.com dd glbf to a floppy and boot  off it.
Choose the install from hd and point it to the partition with the isos
in.

Thats whay I did any way.

HTH
Pybe