Canon i-series printers

I dont know if anyone cares, and I dont know if I'm the only one who
does use it, but I did find cups filters for the i-series of printers
on a japanese website.  You dont get a lot of options with it, but it
print real nice like.  Thought people would like to have the files I
could email them to any who want cause I dont remember what site I got
them off of.

-Matt