(FC3) No Templates Installed in GNOME?

Right clicking on the GNOME desktop causes a flyout menu to appear, and
one of the choices is "Create Document". On three of my fresh and
updated FC3 installs, there are no templates installed or showing in
that menu. Should there be, and if not, can I create them? In KDE there
are a number of choices, it seems funny that there wouldn't be any
choices in GNOME.

Thanks,

-P