From: Hardy Merrill [mailto:hmerrill123@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 2:26 PM
To: Mathew S. Nowend
Cc: 'For users of Fedora Core releases'
Subject: RE: GeForce FX Go 5200 on a Inspiron 8600 running FC3

When you tried the "rhgb" approach, did you try
booting into runlevel 3, logging in and then running
"startx"?

I'm not familiar enough with the udev approach to be
any help with that.

I'm no X expert, so since the "rhgb" approach worked
for me I can't be much more help.  My laptop is
1200x800.  If I have a chance tonight I'll compare
your xorg.conf to mine and see if there are any other
(other than resolution) differences.

Hardy

--- "Mathew S. Nowend" <mathewnowend@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-November/msg02617.html