Default X session

Hello,

Please forgive me is this has been answered already.  I am using FC3
and am having trouble getting by default session to be KDE.  "Default
System Session" (Gnome) is always used instead of the users default,
KDE.  I ran "switchdesktop kde" to no avail Gnome still is the default
session.  Has anyone else run into this and found a solution.

Also there is way to add a shutdown option to the KDE exit screen?
Other distros have this for KDE.

Thank you.

- Jamie