Re: FC3 - acpi and cdrecord...

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

There are bugzilla reports for the shutdown/poweroff problem. Please see
yourself on http://gubzilla.redhat.com.

You burning problem is something different. You will have to provide
more information. What do you try, what error messages do you get? Does

cdrecord dev=ATA -scanbus

list all your burning devices?

Alexander

I I boot with "ACPI=off" cdrecord see correctly my dvd burner, but it fails wile trying to open it (unable to open /dev/hdd recursively or something similar).