Sticknotes applet quirks

Hello everyone,

I moved my .gnome2/stickynotes_applet file over from my FC 2 backup to
my FC 3 machine and put the StickyNotes link on my gnome panel.

The problem is when I loging to Gnome, all the stickynotes are
automatically launched.  When I right click on the stickynotes icon,
Show Notes is not checked.  I have to check it, then uncheck it for
the notes to be hidden.

I've looked at all the preferences and even went into
Preferences->More Preferences->Sessions and under the Current Sessions
tab, removed stickynotes_applet.

Still after saving my session and logging out of Gnome, when I login
back in, the stickynotes automatically launch.

Anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old