Re: Dual boot winxp and fedora core 3

Hi

> Has anyone tried to dual boot win xp and fedora core 3 yet? Has the
> issue with dual booting fedora core 2 and win xp been fixed with the
> new release concerning the partition? I am also using a third party
> partitionning software (partition magic) so I can easily boot fc,
> winxp and win2k. Thanks to all future replies. Greatly appreciated.
> When I really get used to linux, there will only be 1 partition on my
> laptop...  Guess which one?!!

The grub problem does appear to be fixed. My system is dual booting between
Win XP and FCIII perfectly happily.

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
articles: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/articles/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.