Re: Samba hanging of FC3.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:19:42 +0000, WipeOut
<wipe_out@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I seem to be having issues with Samba on FC3..

I have just upgraded to FC3 (clean install) from FC1 and copied my Samba
mounts from the fstab file that I had on mt FC1 install..

The samba shares are mounting fine but when I am browsing them it hangs
and the only way I can get it to respond is to reboot the system..

the release notes for fc3 mentions firewall interferance with nautilus smb browsing. it might be related regards Rahul Sundaram

I have the firewall disabled so its not that..
Thanks for trying..