Getting rid of the pre-grub screen

Hi

I've successfully installed FCIII and am so far quite happy with it (although I don't understand why a new release has so many updates available). With previous installations of FC, after the bios screen on boot it would progress straight to the grub screen where I could choose which OS to boot. Now I get a screen before that giving me about 3 seconds in which to abort booting of the default OS and enter the grub screen. Is there any way of getting rid of this first screen and going straight to grub?

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
Elephant: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/elephant/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.